SKYDAS PREMIUM PLUS is our best burglar resistant door. Their unique construction was created applying the knowledge of our company on all possible ways and methods of burglary. We are proud that in the notified laboratory IFT Rosenheim, Germany, the testers tried to break this door continuously for 77 minutes using various crowbars, hammering, cutting and drilling tools but were not able to break them!
After these tests, the door SKYDAS PREMIUM PLIUS was awarded the 4th security class (RC4) according to the newest EN 1627:2011 standard. At least one of the locks installed in this door model must be no lower than 7th security class. Armoured, 3-direction lock is protected by two drilling resistant manganese plates. The locks are installed in protective steel boxes.
SKYDAS PREMIUM PLIUS is distinguished by excellent sound insulation (45 dB) and protects against fire for as long as 45 minutes (EI45) or even 120 minutes (EI 120).
NEW! Skydas Premium FB is a bullet-proof version of the door, which was tested in Germany, Beschussamtes Ulm laboratory according to the standard EN1522. Awarded level of bullet resistance is FB4 (resistant to 9 mm handgun shots). The door can be single, double, and with a bullet-proof glass.
SKYDAS PREMIUM PLIUS is suitable both for an apartment and private house (using the materials suitable for outdoor conditions). The door can be single or double, opened inwards or outwards.
Structural features of resistance:
1. The armoured lock is protected by 2 drilling resistant manganese plates.
2. The bodies of the main and additional locks are installed in protective steel boxes.
3. Higher security hinges have height adjustment mechanisms.
4. On the hinge side, there are eight 16mm diameter locking points.
5. On the lock side, there are six locking points and 2 additional points directed upwards and downwards. A separate protective sleeve secures each lock pin in the door frame.
6. The door leaf is of a combined structure: grating, steel sheet and grating again, so even if the outside grating was damaged, the door is still protected by the steel plate and inside grating.
7. Double thermal insulation: a 3 cm layer of rock wool on both sides of the steel sheet. It provides excellent noise and thermal insulation for the door.
8.The entire ultra strong structure of the door is covered by finishing board whose colour and design can be customized.
9. The lock pins are protected against damage not by steel sheet, but by a 15 mm thick bent profile.
10. The frame is fixed in the opening by 17 pins, protected by steel liners of 24 mm.
RC4 EI45 / EI60 / EI120 45 dB 200 000
Note. All the parameters are valid for the doors with internal and external architraves.
More about the features of the door
Standard door set
Certificates and technical data
Standard door set:
1. Door frame – bent L-shaped profile of 115 mm, fixed in the door aperture by 17 plugs, protected from cutting by steel liners of 24 mm. Complete thermal insulation by rock wool or foam
2. Door leaf – special triple metal construction with 100% thermal insulation by two 30 mm rock wool sheets. Total width of the leaf is 91 mm. Has protective boxes of locks.
3. Reinforced, adjustable hinges with supporting bearings covered with chrome-plated finishing caps – 2 pieces.
4. Protective pins for door hinges (16 mm Ø) – 8 pieces.
5. Insulation seals – 2 pieces.
6. Outside and inside door leaf finish – see here.
7. Outside architraves.
8. Locks – see the selection here (one of the locks must be no lower than 7th security class).
9. Both locks are installed in protective steel boxes. The armoured lock is protected by 2 drilling resistant manganese plates.
10. The lock rods of three directions are additionally protected by steel tubes.
Specially bent L-shaped 115 mm wide door frame is not only wider than that of ordinary “armoured” door, but also has even 8 bending edges that reinforce the frame. The frame is fixed in the aperture by 17 plugs, which are protected from cutting by steel liners of 24 mm, thus there is no need to fix the door in concrete. Internal leaf construction is reinforced by rigid edges that do not allow deforming the door easily during burglary. At least one of the locks installed in this door model must be no lower than 7th security class. The locks are installed in protective steel boxes. The armoured lock isprotected by 2 drilling resistant manganese plates and each lock pin is protected by a separate protective sleeve in the door frame.
Excellent sound insulation and shutting out the odours
Due to full thermal insulation of the door structure by 60 mm rock wool, the sound insulation of the door SKYDAS PREMIUM PLIUS is even 45 dB.
This door is especially tight and therefore, perfectly shuts out the odours and smoke from the outside.
With additional fire resistant components SKYDAS PREMIUM PLIUS can protect from fire for as long as 45 minutes and withstand the temperature of 1000ºC. The tests were carried out and the certificate NR. 271 36831 was issued in IFT Rosenheim (Germany) testing laboratory. Fire resistance is especially relevant in apartment buildings, where fire can spread from the neighbours or when the door is set on fire, and in private houses – from the boiler room or garage.
Durable and lasting, convenient to use
All SKYDAS doors are manufactured by especially precise programmed machines Amada, which can process metal with the precision of 0.1 mm, therefore, their construction is precisely accurate and straight. As hinges with supporting bearings are used, the doors are easy to open and close, despite of heavier weight characteristic to metal doors. The tests in IF Rosenheim laboratory indicated that after 200,000 cycles of opening and closing, the construction of the door remained completely intact.
As the internal construction of the door has no closed cavities, the entire metal construction is covered in powder coating, which ensures long-term surface protection from corrosion.
The door finish is usually made of painted or PVC laminated MDF or Umidax-HLS board. Polyurethane paint is resistant to moisture, discolouring, cracking, and peeling; and PVC laminated MDF or Umidax-HLS board is especially resistant to scratching and chipping of corners.
Under necessity, door finish can be easily replaced.
Simple to take care of
Painted or PVC laminated door finish does not require any specific care and is easy to clean.
The GALLERY for door photos.
The door is manufactured precisely according to necessary measurements.
Burglar resistance certificate is applicable to single- leaf door measurements 2200 x 1000 mm, double door- 2200 x 1500 mm. The height and width of the door can be increased by 10% or reduced by 20%.
Fire resistance EI45 of the fire resistant door is applicable to measurements up to 2230x 1010 mm.
Available thresholds (2 mm thick):
- black metal,
- RUUKKI galvanized steel,
- matt stainless steel